Fire Damage in The Rio Grande Valley
Not all fire damage is the same.
Our fire restoration process is thorough and proven. It includes:
- Inspecting the structural integrity of the building for safety
- Identifying the source to determine the type of fire that occurred
- Evaluating all areas that suffered water damage as a result of fire suppression efforts to identify those that may need treatment remediating water damage.
- Evaluatin sensitive materials that may be damaged as a result of smoke and soot particles.
- Remove contents from property, including collecting items you may need returned immediately.
- Securing removal, storage and cleaning of sensitive files and data storage devices.
- Packing out the remaining contents for cleaning and storage.
- Performing structural restoration, including removing of any charred contents that may seal in smoke such as insulation and burned wood.
- Removing of any charred contents that may seal in smoke such as insulation and burned wood
- Evaluating carpets and floor coverings that may need to be removed.
- Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors and sealing to keep any leftover odors from leaking back into the property.
- Cleaning, eliminating odors and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition.
- Returning items to the original location and helping to restore to pre-loss condition.
Service Masters Restoration in the Rio Grande Valley in deep south Texas did an excellent, professional job with our small wall leak that caused a flooding issue for us in our home's parlor room on Thursday, December 26, 2019. They responded immediately, and assessed the dampness/wetness in the walls and the floor, and determined that they could in 3 to 5 days dry out the walls completely, and then move onto the stage of putting things back they were they were before the leak and flood. Three days later the team assessed that the walls were dry, and ready to have the restoration phase begin in earnest. The cost was, in our estimation very reasonable, and their due diligence attention paid to all project details in a very quick and timely manner during the Holiday season demonstrated their professionalism and caring disposition. We then hired the carpenter they recommended and he and his crew are already (the very next day, on New Year's Eve day, nonetheless!) almost done with the sheet rock replacement aspect of the job, and painting will follow soon. No one looks forward to having a water leak and home flooding event in their lives, but I am grateful Service Masters Restoration is in the Rio Grande Valley and was willing and able to help us when we needed it. Thank you, Chris and Rebecca (and Alonzo and your carpenter crew also!). Dagoberto and Grace Ramirez
Abel and his buddy hard working guys!!
I recommend ALL Pro to come into anyone's home that has water damage. They came in and boxed contents, put aside damaged items that couldn't be saved, washed dirty clothes, removed furniture. Then they returned all stored at their warehouse in clean condition. They were very helpful and worked very hard. Skylar was especially very sweet, helpful, and professional. Thanks to the entire team for making a bad situation bearable. I was extremely pleased with their services!!
Would recommemd this service. Abel was friendly, profession, explained what they were going to do n did it, cleaned up after themselves and came back when they said they would.
Great people doing best work for us. Very impressive work under cooditions. .
(Translated by Google) The best of the best in the entire Texas Valley an excellent job (Original) Lo mejor de lo mejor en Todo el Valle de Texas un exelente trabajo
I had no problems whatsoever. Their employees were hard workers and very trustworthy.
Fast, thorough & friendly!!
Servicemaster cleaned my lettermen jacket, and the results were unbeliveable!! The jacket was in terrible shape, it had been stored in a non-climated controlled attic that had a leaking roof for 20 years. The jacket was covered in urnine and mold, it smelled horrilbe, was extremely stained, and it should have been thrown away. BUT, after Servicemaster cleaned it, it was like brand new! The odor was gone, the stains were gone and it was wearable again. A big thanks for a job well done!
Best in class
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual Group
- The Hartford
- Travelers Insurance
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Chamber Of Commerce Member
- A+ Rating With The BBB
Also Serving You At Our Mcallen TX Location:
Service Master Restoration All Pro
1111 E. Whitewing
Mcallen TX, 78501