Fire Damage in The Rio Grande Valley
Not all fire damage is the same.
Our fire restoration process is thorough and proven. It includes:
- Inspecting the structural integrity of the building for safety
- Identifying the source to determine the type of fire that occurred
- Evaluating all areas that suffered water damage as a result of fire suppression efforts to identify those that may need treatment remediating water damage.
- Evaluatin sensitive materials that may be damaged as a result of smoke and soot particles.
- Remove contents from property, including collecting items you may need returned immediately.
- Securing removal, storage and cleaning of sensitive files and data storage devices.
- Packing out the remaining contents for cleaning and storage.
- Performing structural restoration, including removing of any charred contents that may seal in smoke such as insulation and burned wood.
- Removing of any charred contents that may seal in smoke such as insulation and burned wood
- Evaluating carpets and floor coverings that may need to be removed.
- Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors and sealing to keep any leftover odors from leaking back into the property.
- Cleaning, eliminating odors and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition.
- Returning items to the original location and helping to restore to pre-loss condition.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual Group
- The Hartford
- Travelers Insurance
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Chamber Of Commerce Member
- A+ Rating With The BBB
Also Serving You At Our Mcallen TX Location:
Service Master Restoration All Pro
1111 E. Whitewing
Mcallen TX, 78501